NEO offers compact size and reduced weight. Designed to have similar performance characteristics and matching mounting features, NEO can be a drop-in replacement for CIM-style motors.
NEO has been optimized to work with the REV SPARK MAX Motor Controller. Brushless motors like the NEO can ONLY be driven using brushless motor controllers, and will be damaged if used incorrectly.
- Free speed: 5760RPM
- Free running current: 2A
- Typical output power at 40A: 330W
- Mounting holes: 4 #10-32 tapped holes on a 2" bolt-circle
- Output shaft diameter: 8mm keyed
- Output shaft length: 35mm (1.38")
- Output pilot: 19.05mm (0.75")
- Body length: 55mm (2.17")
- Body diameter: 60mm (2.36")
- Weight (including wires): 0.94lbs