JE Motor Kit (JE-PLG-149 & JE-PLG-ADPTR-1)
Source(s) Part Number:
FIRST Choice #:
Qty in stock:
Qty on hold:
This PLG motor (Power Lift Gate) is used in automotive applications to open and close the lift gate in SUV’s etc. In most applications the motor drives a lead screw that provides translational motion. An adapter to convert the motor output to a ½” Hex, standard to FRC teams, is provided. This can also be fabricated but requires precision. Additional parts will be offered for sale through AndyMark.
Quick reference information:
- Weight (including adapter): 250g (.55 lbs)
- Nominal free speed ~450RPM, Nominal Stall torque ~4.5Nm
- Gear reduction = 2 stage planetary. Total reduction is 22.2:1.
- Max current 26Amps
- Dual Hall output available for speed and directional feedback. See provided drawing.
- There are 44.4 hall pulses per one rotation of the output.
- CAD step model can be downloaded here
- Motor Drawing can be downloaded here
- Drawing of hex interface adapter can be downloaded here
- Utilizing the hall sensors is optional if teams need motor feedback. It is not required for motor operation.
- FRC Documentation and more about this motor here