One Radial Wheel of either W1RX or W1RSSX
MadeWell radial wheels are linear guide bearings with single row deep-groove ball arrangement with precision ground 90° vee inside surfaces to support loads and provide smooth and quiet motion. They are an ideal choice for low cost linear guide bearings in simple linear guide applications such as doors and windows, museum displays, cabinets, and automation. Use with DualVee guide track for linear motion. Corrosion resistant stainless steel with rubber seals protect against small particle contamination. Through bore allows mounting with common bolts and washers. Internally lubricated for life with general purpose grease.
- W1RX is General purpose AISI 52100 carbon steel
- W1RSSX is Corrosion resistant AISI 440C stainless steel
- Single row deep-groove ball bearing
- Precision ground 90-degree vee inside running surfaces
- Hardened for heavy loads and durability
- Seals to protect against contamination